Shea’s is looking to grow our host team! As a host you are the first and last person our guests interact with, setting the tone of the restaurant. The right candidates are friendly, upbeat, and work well under pressure. To succeed in this position, you should be comfortable being on your feet and managing very busy shifts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greeting guests as they enter and adding them to the waiting list when necessary
- Assigning guests at tables accommodating special requests while keeping table rotation in mind so servers receive the correct number of guests.
- Providing guests with menus
- Communicating special occasions and requests to other staff members
- Answering phone calls, taking reservations, and answering questions
- Knowledge of the menu, handling takeout orders
- Helping other areas of the restaurant when needed
If you enjoy talking to people and thrive in a fast-paced workplace, we’d like to meet you! Please email your resume and availability to Mary@sheasriverside.com Year round and summer time positions available